Stainless steel yerba mate cups are popular just in recently year. And it instead of the traditional yerba mate cups made of gourd, for it has its special characteristics: easy to clean ,easy to store, the material is the world recognized healthy ,eco-friendly ,recyclable stainless steel.
The stainless steel yerba mate cups are made for enjoy the yerba mate tea,as we know the yerba mate tea is very tiny ,and the way of making tea need almost fill full of the cup,then pull the around 85 degrees Celsius water into the cup.and finally enjoy the yerba mate tea with a bombilla.So, a lot of customers purchased the stainless steel yerba mate cups with straw set.and usually we also need a brush to clean the straw, this is come the sever yerba mate cup set:
1. a cup with a straw bombilla(spoon straw made of stainless steel 304, flat straw made of stainless steel 304 with a cooper ring,or special beaded 304 straw)
2. a cup with a two bombilla(spoon straw made of stainless steel 304 and flat straw made of stainless steel 304 with a cooper ring), you can select straw to use up on your opinion
In fact, the yerba mate cup start as a mug to drink yerba mate tea,consider to its original shape, the prime shape is the gourd shape ,double wall stainless steel non vacuum but insulate. For it’s easy to clean,easy to store, it was widely used and not only use it to drink yerba mate tea, used as daily mug,such as drink water ,coffee,juice and other tea.
In my opinion use it to drink the scented tea is very nice. And with the stainless steel bombilla straw use cooperatively is wonderful. You can enjoy the scented tea through the bombilla to reject the flower of the scented tea into your mouth.enjoy tea without impurities is a very nice experience.
The stainless steel yerba mate cup is double-walled design ,this is can keep your tea ,coffee, or Mate hot for a longer time than a regular ceramic cup.and for it made of stainless steel,you can take it anywhere easily without worry about it breaking during the trip.8oz capacity is portable,light weight and easy to carry around.
Tips:How to make the perfect yerba mate cup:
1. Fill 2/3 to 3/4 of the cup with yerba and slant it at 45-degree angle.
2. Add lukewarm water – Pour lukewarm water as close as the wall of the gourd on the lower half of the slant of yerba. Looking at the mate from above, you should see a half-filled with water, and half-dry with the yerba.
3. Wait for 1-2 minutes until the water has been absorbed.
4. Now add hot water around 80 Celsius / 176 Fahrenheit or lower. Avoid hotter water as it will change the taste of the mate.
5. Insert the bombilla/straw on the slanted side and push down the yerba. You want to have the top that stays dry and the bottom that is wet.
6. Add more hot water at the same temperature on the lower end.
7. Your mate is ready. Repeat step 6 as many times as you like
Our jiurui housewares co.,ltd is the manufacture of stainless steel water mugs, different shapes,and different capacity for your option. We also support shapes customized. If you have the special idea for the mugs, please connect with us, your opinion can be realize.
We have inventory stock for stainless steel yerba mate cups, connect with me can get the latest inventory list.
This is jocelyn, expect your inquiry!